Roofs that are exposed to shade for extended periods of time coupled with humidity can eventually become streaked with mold, algae or even fungus. And if left unchecked, will eventually deteriorate the roofing material shortening the life of the roof, which could lead to leaks and other signs of trouble.
If Tornado Roofing is hired for the job, there are a few things we would do after our initial Audit.
- We would walk the roof surface to photograph and document any areas of concern or potential future but preventable roof issues.
- We are also offering complimentary visual roof inspections on homes, buildings or facilities owned or managed.Choose only top roofing companies.
- Experienced technicians certified to work on most types of roof systems, will arrive at your site with all of the necessary resources to immediately assess the damage, provide temporary repairs, if necessary, then complete permanent repairs to quickly get your home, building or facility back in operation.
- Gutter repair services are available if required, as well as gutter replacement and cleaning.
- Never walk on your roof unless you have no other option.
If you have more specific questions about hurricane roofing code, you can look here
If you have more questions about hiring a qualified roofer, we have a checklist for you to follow here.