Roof care is very important to the upkeep of a home. Here are some general tips to make sure your roof is in good shape.
- After storms, check your attic for water stains. Check for weak shingles.
- If you have asphalt shingles, they should be replaced when the mineral granules along the top surface disappear.
- When you start to see black felt, call Tornado and get the shingles replaced.
- Never walk on your roof unless you have no other option.
- If you install antennae on your roof, make sure to seal any holes you may have made.
- Make sure your gutters are sloping correctly.
- Make sure your gutters are clear of leaves and trash.
- Check for holes in your gutters.
- Try to clean your gutters out on a regular basis.